Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

FAMILY

My sister Heather and her daughter Crystal (Evan) and her husband Gavin. 

3 comments:

Alice said...

what a nice family photo! everyone looks happy and smiley :) i'm glad your sister came to visit - i can see the resemblance. family and holidays go together. i hope you are having a good holiday season. i was up in maine last week - spent a week at the house we bought up there. it snowed while i was there. it was awesome. i miss the snow. doesn't do that here in florida. ha! we are going back up for christmas. hope to be moving to maine around april or may, depending on some family things. i can't wait! nice to see your smiling face :) made my day!

karyn ruddick said...

I hope you have a good move. It will be nice to hear your stories from Maine. Thank you for all your comments. Merry Christmas in advance.

Alice said...

merry christmas, karyn! we are in maine - snowed in - literally. trying to get our car unstuck so we can go swap it for something bigger. have a great holiday :)